I have alcohol running through my veins!!!!

Literally...well, ok not really. But I do get alcohol injections about once a month (and not the "fun" kind!)

I have a facial Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) and am receiving ethyl alcohol embolizations with Dr. Wayne Yakes in Denver.

So while the alcohol isn't actually running through my veins (that would be really bad) it is being injected into them to destroy the AVM vessels and eventually provide a cure!


Check out my website to read my story about life with a facial AVM, meet my doctors, and stay up to date on my treatments through my "Denver Trip" reports!


-

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Keith's pictures are up!!!


Timeline pics for Keith are up on my website. Here is a quick preview...


If you have forgotten his story, check it out in my earlier blog post titled "Another Facial AVM" dated 8/5.

No comments: