I have alcohol running through my veins!!!!

Literally...well, ok not really. But I do get alcohol injections about once a month (and not the "fun" kind!)

I have a facial Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) and am receiving ethyl alcohol embolizations with Dr. Wayne Yakes in Denver.

So while the alcohol isn't actually running through my veins (that would be really bad) it is being injected into them to destroy the AVM vessels and eventually provide a cure!


Check out my website to read my story about life with a facial AVM, meet my doctors, and stay up to date on my treatments through my "Denver Trip" reports!


-

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random place for my website to show up!

So Josh had posted my site on his LandCruiser forum a while ago just to chat with his LC friends and such.

Today I was looking for AVM info and found a website affiliated with Stanford called "wellsphere." I'm not exactly sure what it is, but they have an area called WellMix 360 and it shows trusted sources, web results, blogs & news, etc. http://stanford.wellsphere.com/wellmix360/arterio-venous-malformation

Anyways, Josh's post on Ih8mud comes up under the "blog & news" section. So that was neat. Totally random and round about...

No comments: